BACKSTAGE ON THE ESPLANADE
AMAZING LOCATION!!! EXCELLENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!!
PRICE LIST AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!
The project will consist of 36 floors and offer the designs elements of Munge Leung. Situated in the area of St. Lawrence market, Go station and minutes away from restaurants, Front street, shopping and the lakefront, this is one of of the prime location in Downtown Toronto.
Already generating a buzz in the condo market through Fernbrook, Cityzens and Castlepoints clever marketing and advertising methods, the three have given away $5000 and some other prizes to get the perfect name for this project, Backstage.
Backstage condos will be the hottest most talked about condo to hit the downtown area. Speak to a VIP agent such as myself and get the exclusive Backstage access to Backstage condos.
Backstage condos located on Yonge and the Esplanade is a new condominium project that will be created in the ever growing condominium market of Downtown Toronto. Backstage condos will be created by Fernbrook Homes, Cityzen Development and Castlepoint Realty , creators of amazing condominium projects such as Absolute Condos in Mississauga, Pier 27, L Towers and Coronation.
Yonge and The Esplanade
Call now to reserve your unit today!!
Developer: Fernbrook Homes, Cityzen Development Group, Castlepoint Realty
Location: Yonge St. and The Esplanade
Neighbourhood: This development will be located in the heart of Toronto, close to Union Station, shopping, the St. Lawrence Market, and much more!
Number of Storeys: 36 Storeys
Status: Selling, Preconstruction
Architect: Page & Steele
Interior Designer: Munge Leung
Prices: 1 Bedroom starts from $367,900, 1 Bedroom + Den starts from $402,900, 1 Bedroom + Den (with Terrace) starts from $487,900, 2 Bedroom starts from $532,900 and $2 Bedroom + Den starts from $595,900
Backstage is Toronto's most dramatic condomiumium lifestyle experience, located against the vibrant backdrop of The Esplanade just west of the St. Lawrence Market at Yonge Street. Live just minutes from the financial district and all the action at the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts, the Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre and the waterfront. Spend quality time with friends at the many exciting bars, bistros and nightclubs in the entertainment district. Backstage is located right beside Union Station, Best of all, this project will connect directly with the PATH concourse! It’s more than just a condominium residence.
• Ceiling height of approximately 9 feet (floors 2-33) or 10 feet (floors 34-36), as per plan, except in bathrooms or for structural or mechanical reasons (E. & O.E.) *
• Smooth finish ceilings throughout
• Custom designed solid core suite entry door with contemporary hardware
• Suite entry door equipped with deadbolt lock and through-door viewer
• Contemporary interior panel doors or closet sliders *
• Lever door hardware in brushed nickel finish
• Sliding glass panel doors on bedrooms *
• Multi-plank engineered hardwood flooring in entry, kitchen, living/dining area, bedroom(s) and den *, **
• Modern profile 4” baseboard with 2” door casings
• Decora-style, white light switches and matching white receptacles
• Capped ceiling outlet in dining room, bedroom(s) and den *
• Ceiling light in walk-in closet(s) *
• Wire shelving in all closets
• Semi-gloss off-white paint throughout kitchen, laundry, powder room and bathrooms
• Flat latex off-white paint in all other areas
• Trim and doors to painted white semi-gloss
• Balcony or Terrace with electrical outlet, as per plan
• Contemporary kitchen cabinetry *, **
• Extra height upper cabinets *
• Deep upper cabinet above fridge *
• Valance lighting under kitchen upper cabinets *
• Granite kitchen countertops **
• Ceramic backsplash **
• Double or single undermount, stainless steel kitchen sink *, **
• Brushed nickel single handle, pull out kitchen faucet **
• Bosch electric cooktop *+
• Bosch built-in oven *+
• Bosch built-in microwave or microwave/hood fan combination *+
• Slide-out stainless steel hood fan *
• Bosch dishwasher *+
• Fisher Paykel refrigerator with bottom mount freezer *+
• Halogen track lighting fixture
• 2 capped ceiling outlets above island *
• Bosch in-suite laundry includes Energy Star white stacked front load washer and dryer *
• Laundry area floor finished in white ceramic tile **
• Floating vanity cabinet
• Slab marble vanity countertop **
• Top mount white sink
• Brushed nickel, single lever faucet **
• Brushed nickel, one handle pressure balance tub/shower faucet **
• Modern design, white, acrylic soaker tub *
• Mirror above vanity
• In master ensuite walls, choice of marble, ceramic subway tile or porcelain tile *, **
• In master ensuite floors, choice of marble, porcelain or oversize ceramic tile *, **
• In master ensuite, separate shower stall with optional frameless glass enclosure *
• Porcelain or oversize ceramic floor tile in main bath and powder room *, **
• Porcelain or ceramic tile on walls around tub or shower in main bath *, **
• White plumbing fixtures
• Privacy lock on bathroom doors
• Wall sconces (2) in all bathrooms *
DESIGN & FINISHING FEATURES COMFORT, COMMUNICATIONS & ENGINEERING FEATURES:
• LEED certified
• Individual thermostat in every suite
• Suite electricity individually metered
• Cable television/internet access outlets in living room, den and bedroom(s) *
• Telephone outlet in living room, den and bedroom(s) *
• Thermally isolated Low-E energy efficient double-glazed windows with operable sections, as per plan
• Built-in heat/smoke detector
• In suite water sprinkler system
$3,000 on signing, Balance to 5% in 30 Days, 5% in 120 Days, 5% in 365 Days, 5% at Occupancy
TENTATIVE OCCUPANCY DATE: April 30, 2013
MAINTENANCE FEES: $0.55 per sq ft/ month, TAXES: Approximately 1%
INCLUDED IN PURCHASE PRICE: HST and Six Appliances, Parking available at $45,000 for Select Suites + Locker available at $4,000 (Note: Parking available with suites $451,900 and above. Locker available for selected suites)
Contact for Prices, Floor Plans, Deposit Structure and any other details.